Nuffnang

Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY Day two.


Shopping around in NP but most shops aren't open yet. Bumped into Alan and Brandon which i last seen them for like 3 years or so. Then, dinner with birthdayboy at Swensens.


Met up with Baobao after dinner. While waiting for him.





Can't stop cam-whoring. lol!











Hongkong cafe with the rest for supper. Home sweet home at 1am. Was on the phone with Baobao but i juz couldn't stop taking photos. lol!










CNY Day one.


Went visiting at grandma's place. These were taken on my paternal's side.





















My 5mths old cousin!!!!




Now, my maternal's side.



My beloved grandpa and grandma.





After bai nian. My cousins and i went to watch midnight movie.




It's not a bad movie afterall, but just not to what i expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment