Nuffnang

Monday, December 23, 2013

Brought Ernest to Xien's house coz I bought a Christmas gift for her. Wanted to pass it to her before christmas! =)

Ernest wanted to bring his trolley bag along... -_-





Playtime first before anything else.






Back to the room. I took out the present,  asking Ernest to give it to Xien. But he refused. He said thats his!

The kids and the presents.






Exchanged!



Here's her present! Princess food warmer! 



Happy girl!




Last photo of the day before I went home. Because its nap time for the kids!!


 We live 3 bus stops away and Ernest falling asleep in the bus before alighting! -_- I told him not to sleep. While walking back from the bus stop, he asked me to carry and he fell asleep on me. He dropped his right shoe and I didn't notice until I was in the lift when I put him down.  Carried him back home and I hurried to find his shoe. Luckily it dropped at the lift lobby only.

No comments:

Post a Comment