Nuffnang

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Going out on Christmas day. Casual day out.


Christmas was spent with my grandparents. Had a simple dinner with them at the coffeeshop.



Sometimes,  rather than complaining bored at home and finding friends out. Visiting the old folks is something we neglected and missed out. Especially that they are old now, can't travel out. All they do is staying at home all day, watching tv, taking naps AND hoping someone would visit them. Now, who's more bored?

I do miss the days where I would go to their house everyday after work to have homecook dinner by my grandpa. Cooking my favourite food. Eating together on the same dining table. But things aren't the same anymore. Their age are catching up, I have my own family and have to take care of the 2 boys myself. I wish I(and my children) could spend more time with them. ♡

Went back to my mom's place for awhile. And of coz, not missing out the chance of taking photos infront of my all time favourite mirror! 😄



First time I ever did a smokey eye makeup myself. Not too heavy though. Pretty much satisfied. Hehe!



Having a big mirror like this, I could do OOTD. But sadly, my own house doesn't have it. =(

Last selfie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment