Nuffnang

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Meet up with Anna about 2 weeks back at bugis. Was supposed to meet at 6.30pm. But I left home late. So she waited for me, but ended up I waited for her even longer. Long story.

So while waiting,  I went to queue for this 香港鸡蛋仔! 



Bought cheese flavour. Somehow I felt that the standard dropped.


 Not as tasty as my first try. Anyway, we shopped from bugis junction to bugis village. 



It was about 10pm when shops are closing. So we walked to bugis plus because I wanted to buy blackballs VERY MUCH. We decided to have dinner at a restaurant next to blackballs. I was hesitating whether to buy the blackballs first co I dunno what time the shop closed. 

Just before my food was served. I saw the blackballs staff stacking up the chairs on the tables. SO, I faster went into the shop and ask any last order.  SADLY, THEY ARE CLOSED FOR THE DAY.  Super sad! There goes my blackballs! ='(

We then travelled home at about 11pm. 


Alight at AMK station and I cabbed home.

And this is my Christmas present from Anna.


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment