Nuffnang

Monday, December 30, 2013

Brought Erion to Singapore Expo to look for my mom as she's working there this week. Unintentional visit turns to unintentional shopping.

The boy gets alittle excited.


And he was really happy to go out of the house. 



Can't deny I'm really STRONG coz with Erion and a baby pram, I took a bus to tampines interchange,  then took MRT to expo! The reason why I did not take cab was because I wanna see how Erion behaves in bus and MRT. So next time I will know which transport is better for him. =p

Yes, that's us in the bus. 


He fidgets quite alot but still okay for me to handle. And he's okay to be in pram BUT the moment he look up and sees me, he wants me to carry coz he sticks to me like a super glue.  =/ Not a good habit though. 





You know, when there's a sales on kids products,  mothers don't hesitate to buy for their children. Just buy and buy, only regret for not buying more! But when there's sales on clothes or any other products for ourselves,  we will consider and consider for the longest time, and when we finally decided to buy, we walked afew rounds and headed back to the same spot, put it back to the rack and headed home without buying anything. Lol. True enough,  thats a life of a mother.

but of course,  I did buy something for myself today. But most of the things I bought was for the 2 boys. =)

Left expo and took the same transport back home. At about 8pm. 

Look, I travelled with all these back home + a baby. 




No comments:

Post a Comment