Nuffnang

Monday, March 31, 2014

I'm waiting for my golden mushrooms bacon rolls to be ready now, so I shall blog abit. Yup, that's my supper! Usually I pan-fry it but its midnight now. So I used oven instead. Pan-fry should be nicer right!! But oh well, don't wanna wake everyone up.

Not much interesting photos to blog, except for my selfies (again). Headed out with makeup, so i might as well take selfies. lol. So...here we go! Hehe!






Super bad quality photos, plus I off the night mode. So I always edit my photos brighter.  =x But the quality are still very bad!

Just when I decided to remove my makeup, I put on the headband and think it look not bad (to me), so I continue part 2. LOL! Just afew more to go.






Maybe if I happened to have a chance to go overseas during winter season. I can consider using this as a neck warmer. NOT BAD RIGHT?  It's kinda thick you know!

Okay. My supper are ready. Here it is, with a cup of chocolate milk.


Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment