Nuffnang

Monday, April 14, 2014

Was craving for churros. So I decided to make it myself after goggling the recipe and find it pretty easy. So here I am to share the recipe. =D

Ingredients needed.
1) Flour (1 bowl)
2) Water (1 bowl)
3) Sugar (2 tablespoons)
4) Salt (1/2 teaspoon)
5) Vanilla Extract (optional)
6) Unsalted butter (1 tablespoon)
7) Egg (1 beaten)

Pour in water, sugar, salt and unsalted butter and bring to boil.

After that, off the fire and pour in the flour slowly while stirring at the same time till it rolled into a ball.

Add in the beaten egg with vanilla extract. Mix all together. And its ready to fry. The oil must be hot for deep frying.

I bought the piping tools from daiso.



Its supposed to be used on creams etc but I used on this. True enough,  it is really only meant for creams. Haha! I had a hard time squeezing the dough out from the cream squeezer. But still, I made it. LOL.

For the toppings. Just add abit of ground cinnamon with alot of sugar!

After frying, be sure to put onto the kitchen towels to absorb all excess oils before putting into the cinnamon sugar.



Add some chocolate sauce if the kids like it. I used nutella coz its so convenient!



No comments:

Post a Comment