Nuffnang

Sunday, March 16, 2014

OMG! So lazy to blog! Photo spam now. Too much selfie, don't know which day to upload. =/

Supposed to bring the boys out to indoor playground.  But of all days, it rained today. 


So I had afternoon nap with them. And when I wake up, it rained again! Dilly dally and went to Nex. Eat, shop, tabao-ed food again and went home. Wanted to go kiddy palace to get some stuffs but IT CLOSED DOWN! How can it even happened to kiddy palace?! Sad!

Okay. So I didn't take any photos while at nex coz phone was all along keep inside the bag. I guess I can even not bring my phone out next time. Coz too busy handling the boys! Didn't even touch my phone at all!

Ernest doesn't want to take pic with me! Aww..So sad! But here's Erion and me!


Somehow I think today's makeup look like korean style. LOL! *shy*





kthbye!



No comments:

Post a Comment