Nuffnang

Saturday, May 02, 2015

Getting ready to go Bugis with the family.


While waiting for the hub.





Cheeky babies on board.







Back home and breastfeed Darissa. I see all breastfeeding mom always upload photo of them while breastfeeding their baby. So here's one  photo of me doing it too. Lol.


Very convenient as I don't have to prepare milk powder when going out with Darissa. Just hope that more malls have nice nursing room. Last week, I was in Century Square's nursing room and it was so horrid! The room was small and there's baby roaches! Eew!

Darissa is on total breastfeed for almost 2 months. She was fed with formula the only time when I was admitted to hospital 1 month after her birth due to postpartum haemorrhage and was on anti-biotic for a week. So I just expressed out the breastmilk and throw away.

Because I'm not working. I direct latch her and did not pump out the milk to store. Let's see how long I can breastfeed her. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment