Nuffnang

Saturday, May 09, 2015

This year will be my 3rd time celebrating mother's day. Other than going out for some good meal, this year I received some handcrafts from the 2 boys since they started attending schools. 

Because Erion is in playgroup, what he did for me was coloring.


 I was invited to Ernest's school for Mother's Day celebration. But because I only had an hour interval from fetching Erion back to school and sending Ernest to school. We were slightly late.




And when we reached, they were about to start singing the appreciation song for the Mother's but Ernest was so shy to join his friends, he did not sing and keep walking to me. Thus I didn't get a chance to video down the precious moment. Nevertheless, we still get to do other activities together.

Making Oreo Truffles.


























Ernest secretly eat the leftover chocolate!




Next, all of us headed to the music room for games.





  Where the parents stand in a line and the teachers blind folded the kids. They are supposed to find their mother using their senses. I did not take part because it was too crowded and too messy.

After that, they played a video of the kids doing the Mother's Day handcraft. The teachers then give out the handcrafts.













So these was war Ernest did for Mother's Day.




Back home a day saw the Daisy that friso sent to me.







No comments:

Post a Comment